Full Stack Developer in Sherbrooke
Who are you?
Always on the lookout for new technologies, you are curious to really be Agile?
You want to evolve in an organization centred on the well-being of employees?
You want to manage your work schedule and work from home when you want?
You enjoy having a drink with your colleagues and other team-building activities?
Done is the place for you!
Done is looking for a Full Stack Developer or someone who wants to become one. You will be part of developing, maintaining and supporting solutions developed for its clients.
The challenges we offer:
- Programming with great craftsmanship and a concept of quality without compromise
- Work in close collaboration with a solid, friendly and funny team
- Be creative and take part in creating solutions for the client’s needs
- Strive for excellence through continuous improvement
Let’s talk about our future colleague...
- You have a talent for programming and a degree or equivalent experience
- You have between 2 and 42 years of experience in web or mobile development
- You know what SPA means and you have opinions about frameworks
- You love developing web services in .NET or Java
- You feel the need for unit testing for yourself, and others…
You want to learn and develop your abilities with:
- SOLID Architecture, Micro services, Object-oriented programming
- .NET Core, Xamarin, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Shift-Left, DevOps, TDD, BDD
- Agile practices, Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Cloud, Web, IoT, Mobile, Desktop
Your place is with us… Apply at [email protected]!
Who are we?
Done is a team of passionate professionals always looking to do better. Working in a 100% open and Agile environment, Studio’s team applies the best software engineering methodological practices. We are proud to develop custom solutions for our clients, in varied domains such as Healthcare, Culture, Education, IoT and Embedded Systems.
How do I apply?
Please send your résumé to [email protected]
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.